Dear Poolin users,
ETH PoW mining is expected to stop around September 15, 06:00 UTC, the exact time to be determined.
In response to this merger, the subsequent arrangements are as follows.
Subsequent processing of ETH
- When will the ETH pool stop? And how to mine ETHW/ETF?
1) ETH mining will stop at the moment of PoS transition: as stated in the previous announcement, we will run the ETH pool until the last minute, you can check the countdown information at https://wenmerge.com/.
2) ETH hashrate will be delivered to ETF: no extra operation is needed;
3) ETHW mining is also supported: The source code of ETHW will be released within 24 hours after ETH to PoS, we will support ETHW mining then;
4) You can also mine ETC with us: we also have a ETC pool, and you can switch your mining address to our ETC pool at any time.
- What about my ETH balance after the fork?
1) ETH revenue payment will be delayed for two days: as many exchanges and wallets have stopped ETH deposit, we will delay ETH mining revenue payment for two days and resume the payout according to network status.
2) We will arrange payout for balances not reaching payout threshold: after the ETH pool is closed, we will make a payment for all sub-accounts whose unpaid balance reaches the threshold (0.015 ETH) to the external withdrawal address, please make sure your address is accurate.
The arrangement of ETHW & ETF
- The information for these coins
Official website: https://ethereumpow.org/
Official website: https://etherfair.org/
Mining instructions: https://medium.com/@EthereumFair
- How to mine ETHW/ETF?
Theoretically, ETHW and ETF mining can use the same configuration as ETH, please make contact with the support of your miners or mining software for details.
The addresses for ETHW and ETF are:
Or, you can continue to mine ETC as well.
Our addresses for ETC are:
You can always switch your address to other coins at any time.
- About the mining revenue of ETHW & ETF
Mining revenue depends on difficulty and prices. Please check Poolin.com when those two coins have started mining.
- Exchanges support ETHW & ETF
ETF: waiting for announcements from exchanges
- About the airdrop for fork coins
We will take a snapshot of your ETH balance in the pool before the merger, and will subsequently issue airdrops depending on the support of third-party wallet addresses.
Note: We recommend that you do not continue to mine ETH using anonymous mining for now. since your ETH hashrate will be directly connected to the ETF pool after the fork and will generate ETF as mining revenue, subsequent payments of ETF to your ETH wallet address may result in non-payment or loss of funds.
Thanks for your continuous support to Poolin Pool, we will continue to do our best to provide you with the best services.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Our Telegram community: https://t.me/poolincommunity
September 15, 2022