Dear ZEC miners,
We encountered a ZEC node error at around 15:00 p.m. on October 15th UTC, which resulted in clients' failure to connect miners to the pool. Really sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during the process.
For the lost hashrate and affected rewards, we will make a 110% compensation. Details are as follows:
1) Compensation period: October 15th, 15:00 p.m. UTC to October 16th, 2:00 a.m. UTC;
2) Targeted clients: Clients whose hashrate before and after the accident are within 20% difference in numbers;
Hashrate before the accident: we will take the average hashrate 5 hours before the accident as the hashrate before the accident. That is, the average hour hashrate during 10:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. on October 5th UTC;
Hashrate after the accident: we will take the average hashrate 5 hours after the accident as the hashrate after the accident. That is, the average hour hashrate during 3:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. on October 6th UTC;
3) Compensation percentage: 110% of your theoretical rewards based on the hashrate before the accident. Theoretical rewards are based on the average PPS reward for the 5 hours before the accident;
4) Bill generated: Compensation bill will be generated on October 7th;
5) Other: If your miners cannot connect to the pool at this moment for various reasons, please reconnect your miners before October 10th and contact our support team to generate payment bills for you. The compensation period is the same as the above.
Contact our support team:
Thanks for your understanding.