What is miner?
Miner is a machine that could help you earn cryptocurrency by mining.
1. ASIC Miner
ASIC Miner can only mine specific currency. For example, Antminer S17, it can only mine currency of SHA256 Algorithm, like BTC, BCH, BSV, etc. It cannot mine Scrypt Algorithm Currency like LTC.
2. GPU Miner
Compared to ASIC Miner, GPU Miner can mine lots of currencys that belongs to different algorithm, but its hashrate and earnings will be much lower than ASIC, too.
How to choose your miner
Please according to the following aspects:
1. More hashrate
2. Much developed, which means more convenient.
1. Can only mine specific currency.
2. Much noise, not suitable for home mining.
1. Could change algorithm depend on which currency is more profitable.
2. Less noise, suitablt for home mining.
3. More easier to operate for beginners.
1. Less hashrate
2. Less tools for the worker to use, inconvenient.
The mainstream of GPU Miner are AMD and NVIDIA.
*Search earnings through GPU Miners: