1.Why the Dogecoin bonus I received have decreased? What factors have caused these changes?
As we all know, mining pools have payment methods such as PPS, FPPS, PPS+ and PPLNS. The mainstream currencies such as BTC and LTC are usually paid in PPS or FPPS. Based on the theoretical values, the daily earnings are very stable.
However, starting from the beginning of 2021, the payment mode of many main mining pools for Dogecoin have changed to PPLNS , which means that the rewards will be paid based on actual values. In other words, your Dogecoins earning will depends on how many you actually mine each day. There is no theoretical value, no bottom line, no average value, and no range interval.
In the PPLNS mode, the earning is affected by the luck. It is normal to receive different earning on different mining pools. The fluctuation of daily income for the same mining pool can be totally normal. In a long term, the lucky value will be around 100%.
*Announcement on the change of the DOGE reward method for Poolin Pool:
2.Why haven't I receive Dogecoin for mining LTC?
There may be many reasons on why Dogecoin did not pay. Please check base on the following steps:
- First of all, please make sure that you have started merged mining (means you have set up a DOGE withdrawal address)
① On the web page, please log in to the Poolin website: www.poolin.me , click on the Dashboard above, select your LTC sub-account in the Mining Management, and click Settings - Withdrawal Settings, and set up your DOGE withdrawal address
② In the App, click "Me" at bottom right, then click "Withdrawal Settings", select your LTC sub-account, click Merged Mining and set up your DOGE withdrawal address.
- If you have confirmed that you have set the DOGE address, please make sure that it has been more than 72 hours since you set the DOGE address (first time for setting or modification of the DOGE address needs to wait 48-72 hours to take effect, and the DOGE earning before it will be temporarily stored in your unpaid balance) .
- If you set an external address, please confirm whether your DOGE unpaid balance has reached the threshold (50 DOGE).
You can view the details of DOGE on the website earning page.
3.Where are the VCash and NMC bonus by mining BTC? How to check?
- First of all, please make sure that you have started merge mining (means you have set up VCash and NMC payment addresses)
① On the web page, please log in to the Poolin official website: www.poolin.me , click the Dashboard above, select your BTC sub-account in the Mining Management, and click Settings - Withdrawl Settings, set the correct VCash and NMC withdrawal address (currently VCash and NMC only support Poolin Wallet to receive payments)
② In App. Click "Me" at bottom right of the App, then click "Withdrawal Settings" above, select your BTC sub-account, click Merged Mining and set your VCash and NMC payment address (currently VCash and NMC only support Poolin Wallet to receive payments)
- If you have confirmed that VCash and NMC addresses have been set up, please make sure that your BTC hashrate meets the minimum requirement for generating VCash and NMC bills, otherwise the system will not be able to generate these two coins for you. (minimum BTC hashrate for VCash is 15 TH/s and for NMC's BTC is 10 PH/s, which is calculated every day and does not accumulate)
- If you have set the address of VCash and NMC as Poolin Wallet, and the hashrate has reached the minimum value for generating bills, please download Poolin Wallet and log in to view your assets.
Poolin Wallet: https://poolin.fi/download
*Please use the same login information for your pool to log in to Poolin Wallet
*After logging in, you can see your VCash and NMC in asset.