1.Do I need to pay the commissions for my earning from Poolin?
1. If your withdrawal address is an external address (other exchanges and wallet addresses other than Poolin), your earnings will be paid after your unpaid balance has reached the threshold (BTC 0.005, ETH 0.2), and it will be free of commission.
2. If your receiving address is your Pool Account or Poolin Wallet, then there is no threshold requirement for the daily payment , any amount of earning will be paid to your Pool Account or Poolin Wallet under the same amount, and No commission. However, when you manually transferring your assets from mining pool account or Poolin wallet to other external addresses, you need to pay the commissions by yourself. (Transferring within Poolin address is free of commission)
① The specific transaction fee depends on the type of your coin.
② The commissions are fixed charges, do not charged as percentage.
③ At the moment, to get the lowest transfer fee is by using the USDT's TRC-20 chain, and the transfer fee is about 1 to 2 USDT.
2.Are earning paid at certain time every day? Why ETH always gets paid late?
The payment time is certain, which is about 2:00-4:00 UTC every day.
*Due to the specialness of ETH payment process, addresses need to be paid one by one, so the payment may be delayed but no later than 8:00 UTC.
3.My earnings have not been paid?
When you haven't receive your earnings, please click the earning page under mining management on the website, and check the unpaid status according to the following:
When your payment status is displayed as "Save to balance",
① If your payment address is not Poolin address, please check if your unpaid balance has reached the threshold (BTC 0.005, ETH 0.2);
② If you have modified your address recently, please confirm that it has been 72 hours since your address has been modified;
③ Please go to the withdrawal settings to confirm whether the auto-payment is turned on.
4.What is the threshold for all the coins?
5.What is the difference between the three withdrawal addresses?
When you are trying to change the withdrawal address, you can see that there are three options: Poolin Wallet, Pool Account, and other external addresses.
The difference between the three options can be seen in the following form:
6.Does Poolin pay ETH via ERC-20? What about HECO Chain and BSC?
Yes, the ETH of Poolin can only be transfer using ETH main network of ERC-20. It does not support other chains owned by exchanges such as HECO and BEP20.
If you choose the wrong chain when receiving and transferring, earnings could be lost. Please choose carefully. Poolin will not be responsible for any assets loss caused by the user's personal error.
BTC : Bitcoin chain/OMNI chain (address that starts with 1 or 3 )
ETH : Ethereum chain/ERC-20 chain (address that starts with 0x )
USDT: TRC-20 chain (address that starts with T), ERC-20 chain (address that starts with 0x)
7.Where does threshold apply on, Poolin account or sub-account? Can unpaid balance in multiple sub-accounts accumulate?
The threshold is calculated according to the sub-account and cannot be accumulated through different sub-accounts.
- If the sub-account A has reached the threshold, and sub-account B didn't. Then the sub-account A will be paid;
- If sub-account A and B had both reached the threshold, then both sub-accounts will be paid.
8.Why my total paid amount has been decreasing?
1. For the safety of your assets, the current payment record only shows the past six months.
If today is June 1st, the "total paid" displayed in the mining pool will be the sum of earnings from January 1st to June 1st;
If today is June 10th, the "total paid" displayed in the mining pool will be the sum of earnings from January 10th to June 10th.
Therefore, the amount of "total paid" will change daily, but this does not affect how much has actually been paid for you, only the value displayed has changed.
9.How to delete payment records?
The payment record is the proof of your earnings. Therefore, for the benefit and asset security of users themselves, the payment record cannot be deleted or hidden.