Dear Poolin users:
To provide users with a better user experience, Poolin will launch an upgraded user interface on April 20.
Please be kindly noted that the new version of this UI is not forced. To meet your own needs, you can still switch freely between the old version and the new one.
How to switch?
1. The default interface is the old version, and you can click the "Try Now" button in the upper right corner to switch to the new interface;
2. If you want to switch back to the old version of the interface, you can click the button in the lower right corner of the page to return to the old version;
3. The explorer will retain the settings you visited last time, that is to say, if you used the new version of the interface when you visited the Poolin website last time, the new version of the interface will still be displayed by default when you visit the website next time.
The briefing of our new UI:
- Compared with the old version, the new version has reduced some redundant features, and removed the list for "Abnormal Miner" and "Smart Alert";
- The “Weekly Report” has been removed from the new version, and a more efficient and concise “Historical Data” feature has been added;
- The newly upgraded UI will auto-adapt to your mobile phone screen. IOS users can now put the dashboard on the desktop through "Add to homepage" in the Safari browser.
Poolin will keep providing richer features in the future, so stay tuned!
April 19, 2022