1.How to withdraw
All withdrawals need to be done on the website.
When your assets are in the Pool Account:
1. Please log in to Pool website: www.poolin.me
2. Click on the Pool Account on the top left.
3. Find your assets on the right, and click "Transfer" to transfer to your Poolin wallet (under the same account as the mining pool), or click "Withdraw" to transfer to your external addresses.
When your assets are in the pool balance:
1. You can also choose to use the Pool Account (the threshold for Pool Account is 0) to receive your earnings.
① Change your withdrawal address to Pool Account in the withdrawal settings, and waiting 48-72 hours for the new address to take effect.
②Then withdraw your assets according to the approach above.
2. You can also transfer out your assets using Manual Withdrawal.
How to do the Manual Withdrawal
2.How to withdraw by the lowest fee?
When you are using the Pool Account to withdraw your assets to other external addresses, you need to pay a certain amount of commissions. (Transferring to other Poolin internal addresses is free of commission)
The commissions are fixed numbers, not charged as percentage.
At the moment, the lowest commission is by using the USDT's TRC-20 chain, and the transfer fee is about 1 USDT to 2 USDT.
1. Log in to the Poolin website: www.poolin.me
2. Click on the Pool Account on the top left
3. Click Trade at the bottom left
4. Trading your coins to USDT and transfer them out via TRC-20
3. How long does it take for my coins to arrive after the withdrawal?
1. Withdrawal from Pool Account to other address will take about 10-15 minutes for your assets to arrive.
2. The coins for manual withdrawals from the sub-account will be paid around 4:00-6:00 on the next day after the application.