1.How to make a manual withdrawal when the payment threshold is not reached?
User can only manual withdraw on the website , and currently only the coins from Sep. 6 were able to be withdrawn.
How to withdraw coins when using sub-account to mine:
Log in to Poolin website: www.poolin.me , click Dashboard on the top left, and then click Manual Withdrawal on the left.
How to manual withdraw coins in anonymous mining:
1. Log in to the Poolin website: www.poolin.me and click on Anonymous Mining at the top right.
2. Enter your wallet address for anonymous mining.
3. Click on the "Earnings" page, and then click Manual Withdrawal to apply.
2.Payment time for manual withdrawals
The manual withdrawal will be paid approximately 2:00-4:00 UTC on the next day after the application.
3.What are the thresholds and commissions for manual withdrawals?
1. BTC: The withdrawal threshold is 0.0006 BTC, and the commissions is 0.0001 BTC.
2. ETH: The withdrawal threshold is 0.015 ETH, and the commissions is 0.005 ETH.
4.Is there a limit on how many times you can apply for manual withdrawals?
There are no limits.