1.How to check anonymous mining?
- First log in to the Poolin website: www.poolin.me
- Click on Anonymous Mining at the top right of the website, and then enter the wallet address you used for anonymous mining.
How to check in app:
Click the magnifying glass button at the top right of the homepage, and then enter the wallet address you used for anonymous mining.
2.How to make manual withdrawals if anonymous mining fails to reach the threshold?
manual withdraw can only be done on the website , and currently support two currencies, BTC and ETH
1. First log in to the Poolin website: www.poolin.me
2. Click on Anonymous Mining at the top right
3. Enter your wallet address for anonymous mining
4. Click on the "Earnings" page, and then click on the Manual Withdrawal to apply.
The manual withdrawal will be paid approximately at 2:00-4:00 UTC on the next day after the application.
3.After registering an account and creating a sub-account, how to bind the previous anonymous mining infos to the new sub-account?
For anonymous mining, the wallet address is equivalent to the account. Therefore, the information of anonymous mining does not support merging with sub-accounts. You can either wait for the mining earning to reach the threshold or make a manual withdrawal, then switch to sub-account mining.
4.Can anonymous mining modify the threshold? What about turn on the hashrate alert? Can I use auto-swap or trading functions?
Sorry, Modifying the threshold, hashrate alert, currency exchange, etc. are all functions of sub-account mining (or pool account).
5.Can I change wallet address for my current anonymous mining?
For anonymous mining, the wallet address is equivalent to the account and is also the only thing for identifying the identity of anonymous mining. Therefore, anonymous mining does not support modifying the wallet address.